Thursday, May 29, 2008

FYI...

Jason LOVES his new job! He finished training last week and started running appointments on his own. He sold his first job yesterday! Yeah! His schedule is a little sporadic, but we really feel like we have more time together during the day than we did before. He has some late nights (getting home at 11 pm), but on days like that, he will be home more during the day. I really think this is going to work out great. Once a month, he will get a 4-day weekend, so we plan on taking some trips/mini vacations as a family. Oh, and did I mention, Jason LOVES his job?! When he's happy, we're happy. =)

This weekend is his first 4-day weekend, so we will be heading out of town again. My niece, Sarah, will be graduating from high school Friday evening, so we will be heading up to Jacksonville Friday morning. I'm so excited! I get to see a lot of my family and spend some time with them. =) We will return Monday evening from our mini vacation.

1 comment:

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

I absolutely love this! What a great idea! You are missed, but we pray you are enjoying your time with family.