Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Larissa!

Larissa's birthday was on Saturday, but we celebrated it with my family on Father's Day. You know...kill two birds with one stone. =)

She is now 7 years old! Yikes! My babies are growing up WAY TOO fast!

We were able to come up with some recipes for cake, frosting and even ice cream to meet our no sugar, no dairy way of eating. I'll share those in the next post.

Larissa arranged all the candles on the cake, and she was able to blow them all out. I know, big deal...let's see how she does at 30. =) She got lots of toys and things that she had been wanting, well, ever since Christmas, I guess. She got one of those "Littlest Pet Shop" sets...so cute! Alyx and Sydney had gotten some dolls for their birthdays that were "friends" in a set of 3 dolls, so Larissa wanted the 3rd doll to complete the set of 3 friends. They really are cute! They all come with a stick of sidewalk chalk and have that nice yarn hair. Her cousins got her one of those teddy bears that has different color lights inside, and when you clap or tap the bear, it changes colors...really cute! They also got her some crocheting stuff, because she's been begging for it ever since Alyx got her crocheting kit for Christmas. It makes me so happy to see them enjoying a craft that I've been enjoying ever since I was their age. They really help to bring back memories for me. =)

Here are some pictures of her special day. Enjoy!


No comments: