Friday, June 6, 2008

It's that time of year!

For a couple of months now, Alyx has been begging me to cut her hair. As soon as the weather starts warming up, she immediately wants her hair chopped off. She has been growing out her bangs for about a year now, and she wanted the rest of her hair cut even with her bangs (which are just below her chin). Yikes! "Mommy" and "Daddy" said, "No Way, Jose," so she settled on shoulder length. Here is her before picture:

Alyx Before

Here is her after picture...so cute! =) She is thrilled with the results!

Alyx After

Of course, once Alyx decided she wanted her hair cut, the other two just had to do the same. Here's Larissa's before picture. Look how long her hair was!

Larissa Before

Here is her after picture...she loves to pose! =)

Larissa After

Look at the little bit of curl at the bottom of Sydney's hair in her before picture:

Sydney Before

Obviously, she loves it! =) Look at those big, blue eyes!

Sydney After


4 comments:

The Two of Us said...

VERY cute! I love it on all of them. Makes me wish I could get a hair cut, but after working so hard to grow it out since "the butching" in December, I don't want it any shorter for a LONG time. Are you cutting yours too? You should put up a picture of the new great highlights. I love them!

Rebekah Downs said...

No, I don't cut my own hair! I made that mistake once, and I will NEVER do that again! =)

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

It's cute how your girls want to all participate together. The haircuts make them look a little more grown up, don't you think? Though we can't really picture her with longer hair, we are just hoping Eliana's hair will be long enough to cut some day.

Rebekah Downs said...

Yes, every time I cut their hair, I think they look so much older all of a sudden. =( It's kind of sad.

Honestly, it took ME about 15 minutes to get up the nerve to cut Alyx's hair. I kept asking her if she was sure she wanted to have shorter hair. She was very insistent! =)

They are growing up WAY too fast!