Saturday, June 28, 2008

I LOVE Vacations!!!

This is just a little check-in to let you know that we're having a great time! We are very happy with the condo we are staying in. We got a great bargain!!! I'll give you all the details when we get back, but for now, I'll post some pictures. Check it out...

This is the "Family Room"

This is the kitchen
This is the dining room (Yes, Larissa wanted to pose in every picture.)
This is the "Living Room"
This is the bedroom Alyx and Sydney chose to sleep in the first night
This is the bedroom Larissa chose to stay in for the first night. She was living in comfort and style in that spacious queen-sized bed! =)
Here is the view of the back porch and back yard from the family room
Here we are chillin' out and enjoying our mini vacation!
Our plans were to go to Sea World today, and it wasn't until we were about to leave the condo this morning that I realized I had forgotten our passes. My heart sank, and I nervously told Jason. He immediately got on the phone with Sea World customer service and got our card numbers, so that when we got to the park all we had to do was go to the passport membership office and get some temporary passes. Whew! I was so scared that I had ruined the day. =}

I'll post more pictures later. I'm tired after today, so I'm going to go to bed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so jealous! Why didn't you invite me?! It's gorgeous there. What a blessing that the condo worked out.